Virginia is a state rich in history, not only of tobacco production, but in producing champions of individual liberty and limited Government in George Washington and Thomas Jefferson among others.
Yet Liberals (and yes this includes the many Progressive Republicans in the halls of Congress) and agencies of our government consider the belief in individual liberty and small government ‘extremism’ and ‘hate’.
Joe “The Plumber” Wurzelbacher makes an excellent observation on who the extremists really are:
So it’s come to this. These people, these Obamanistas, these ‘fundamentally transform America’ thieves, spit on the Constitution daily. They mock American values. They rule by fiat. But according to them, freedom-minded Americans, who identify with the Founding Fathers and subscribe to the truths and ways in our founding documents, we are the extremists and the haters.
Now they’ve gone too far. Now they tell us that unacceptable, dangerous extremists include George Washington, John Adams, James Madison, and Benjamin Franklin.
Democrats – normal thieves and thugs This bunch of Democrats has for generations thwarted the will of Americans and undermined the plain meaning of the Constitution through unjust court decisions. They’ve pitted groups of Americans against each other for the sake of their own power. With the consent of no one they’ve: chased any semblance of Christianity or even morals out of the public arena; foisted homosexual “special rights” upon America; bit by bit, regulated the freedom out of our daily lives; made a mockery of the rule of law; applied civil rights only to special favored classes; and spent us over a financial cliff.
- Department of Defense Labels Founding Fathers as Extremists (1800politics.com)
- Pentagon Labels Founding Fathers, Conservatives as Extremists (endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com)
- Pentagon Labels Founding Fathers, Conservatives As Extremists (libertycrier.com)
- Pentagon Labels Founding Fathers, Conservatives as Extremists (dirtywhitegoy247.wordpress.com)
- George Washington and Patrick Henry Not Welcome In Today’s Military (godfatherpolitics.com)