Says ‘we’re all human’. This argument on MSNBC by our Congresstool Jim Moran completely disregards the fact that while President Obama made the assertion that ‘if you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan’ over, and over, and over again (including one week prior to the ObamaCare launch) he and his Administration knew all along that the statement was 150% FALSE.
Reminder, Senator Mark Warner and his fellow Democrats voted for millions of Americans to lose their health insurance.
Lying is WRONG but is especially wrong when the President of the United States does it regardless of party affiliation.
Something tells me if there was a Republican in the White House, Jim Moran would be singing a different tune.
- Jim Moran Hypocrisy on Display Over Syria (Video) (thealexandrianva.com)
- President Obama and His Habitual Lying (danmillerinpanama.wordpress.com)
- VIDEO – Obama’s Lying About His Lies Now (pjmedia.com)
- Obama denies ‘you can keep it’ videotaped promises (dancingczars.wordpress.com)
- Maher: Sure Obama Lied But He Had to or ObamaCare Might Not Have Passed (newsbusters.org)